CBS TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - WESTERN CANADA
Interested in driving innovation in agriculture? Join our next generation team.
The world of agriculture and the feed industry is rapidly evolving. CBS Inc. is at the leading-edge — an innovation-focused company that researches, develops and manufactures a wide range of bio-based products used in feed, food and industrial applications. CBS Inc. is a pioneer and leader in enzymes and other bio-based feed technology options, leveraging over 30 years of research and development. That’s just a start. The next level is fast approaching — new Feed Science Platforms, built for the new landscape of livestock production and the new world of feed technology powered solutions.
Championing innovative solutions: Promoting partnerships in the feed industry through the selling of innovative, science-based, researched platforms and products, providing customized service to established and prospective new CBS customers.
Driving industry and on-farm progress: Strengthening and expanding the CBS Feed Science Platforms technology footprint via the sales of CBS platforms, products and programs. Maintain, enhance and expand positive customer relations by providing support to the CBS Feed Technology Platforms portfolio. Respond to customer inquiries. Provides after sales service.
Sales and Customer Service Responsibilities
Power of partnerships: Develop and build relationships with existing and prospective CBS customers.
Optimizing feed technology adoption: Create platform and product demand by providing on farm end users, with CBS solutions and management information via regular contact, on farm sales calls, presentations, and proposals.
Maximizing customer success: Identify and resolve client concerns. Troubleshooting and consulting.
Ideas and insights:Communicate new concepts and ideas to the CBS team.
CBS ambassador: Attend trade shows and seminars representing the results-focused CBS Inc. team and dynamic Feed Science Platforms.
Drive continual improvement: Keep abreast of industry developments and technologies and transfer this information to customers.
- Strong team-oriented, innovation-focused mindset.
- Drive to make a difference on the farm and the industry.
- Post-secondary education directly related to the agriculture industry (Animal Science, Nutrition etc.).
- Proven feed industry experience contributing to team progress.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to relate with producers, consultants, feed company salespeople and nutritionists.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing sales & business goals and meeting targets.
- Computer savvy; proficient in Google, Microsoft Office, and media platforms. Capacity to build compelling and engaging presentations.
How to apply
For more information or to submit a resume contact:
Mark Peters, Sales & Marketing Director
Don't just prepare for the future. Help create it.